Part 2: August 2-8, 2019
Part 2:Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY)
- Dr. W. T. van Horssen (TU Delft, Netherlands)
- Dr. J. M. Tuwankotta (ITB, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Ferdinand Verhulst
The workshop is joint organized by Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) and Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY), and will be held in both universities. The first part will be held in Department of Mathematics, Universitas Gadjah Mada on July 23-27, 2019, and the second part will be held in FMIPA, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta on August 2-8, 2019. The discussion on this workshop will cover two subjects with their applications, i.e., Partial Differential Equations and Singular Perturbation Methods. The lecture on Partial Differential Equations will be given by Dr. W. T. van Horssen, and the lecture on Singular Perturbation will be given by Dr. J. M. Tuwankotta and Prof. Dr. Ferdinand Verhulst. There will be some projects on the workshop that should be done by the participants.
On the workshop, we will also select some participants who are eligible to take Ph.D Program in the Technical University Delft (TU Delft) in the Netherlands. TU Delft will provide the Letter of Acceptance (LoA) for the participants who are eligible and willing to pursue the study in TU Delft.
- Available 10 accommodation/travel supports @ Rp. 800.000,00.
- This support will be granted to the 10 first participants who settled the payment.
- The grants will be given in form of reimbursement during the workshop. Please contact the organizing committee on site.
To participate the workshop, please register through The SEAMS-UGM 2019 Conference’s website, or just click the following button.